Roughly zero time spent on any craft this week. Although I did twist the fringe on the overshot scarf/shawl. I took my time. But finally finished today and gave it a wet finish and laid out to dry.
Before I finished I had to correct a right near the end warp float. With it being near the end, I could pull out the offending warp thread and pull back through correctly.
The last bit was the issue of only three threads on the sides. To do a proper twisted fringe you need four threads; twist two, then the other two, the twist together in the opposite direction. If you only have three it looks odd.
Lastly, it needs the loose end trimmed tightly to the weaving.
Here are some finished pictures.
It’s on sale now. Priced lower than I would if it were a perfect finish. Unfortunately the light was not on my side, so I need to do some better ones tomorrow. plus, I just noticed an annoying thread or something hanging off Stacey.
Hoping to add some new warp to the loom tomorrow. But I first need to cut some more fabric to allow me to make two cushion covers. Nothing complex, just an envelope opening type.
Have a great weekend!