I added another warp to the loom. Using up more stash on Sunday evening, I went with clasped warp again. I started with the purples but found myself running low and I needed the Elodie for weft too.
So, I raided the stash and added the light blue, then the dark blue. Then a last raid to add the cream to balance the width in the heddle. A bit of a mish mash of yarn, but the kind of work.
Monday morning was tying to the front apron rod and starting to weave.
And I finished it this afternoon after a walk. It’s now off the loom, fringes twisted, soaked and drying.
It will be about 85 inches long by 9 inches wide. And about 500 yards taken from stash. Yay!
More pictures at the end of the week. Maybe I’ll have done some sewing by then. Still on the list!